Claimed or Unclaimed? That is the question. There are two types of Kamana Talent Profiles - Claimed Talent Profiles and Unclaimed Talent Profiles. Claimed Talent Profiles are managed by the healthcare professional in collaboration with your agency, while Unclaimed Talent Profiles are managed solely by an agency. Learn more about Talent Profile Collaboration.
Unclaimed Talent Profiles also have limitations that prevent access to powerful features within Kamana.
Claimed Talent Profiles provide the most functionality and best user experience for both the healthcare professional and the agency!
Sending a Claim Invite
Unclaimed Talent Profiles are able to be claimed by the healthcare professional when an agency user sends a Claim Invite.
To send a claim invite:
- Select Our Talent from the Navigation Pane
- Select the Unclaimed Talent Profile you would like to send the invite for
- Unclaimed Talent Profiles can be quickly identified by the orange icon next to the healthcare professional’s name
- Click Draft a Claim Invite located directly under the health care professionals name, photo, and profession
- Optionally, add a Personal Message to your healthcare professional. Personal messages will appear in the invitation email.
- Select Send Invite Now
Important: The agency user who sends the Claim Invite will be assigned the Primary Contact once the invite is accepted. Learn more about Primary Contacts here .
An email invitation will be sent automatically to the healthcare professional. Once the link is clicked, the healthcare professional will need to complete a few short steps to complete the process.
Once the profile is successfully claimed, all limitations of Unclaimed Talent Profiles are lifted and all functionality of the app will be available.